How to measure the ring size
1. Measure the inner diameter on a ring that you already have.
2. Measure the circumference of the base of the finger where you want to wear the ring.
Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
|5||15.7 mm||49.3 mm|
|6||16.5 mm||52.8 mm|
|7||17.3 mm||54.1 mm|
|9||18.9 mm||59.0 mm|
|10||19.7 mm||62.0 mm|
|11||20.6 mm||65.0 mm|
|12||21.4 mm||68.1 mm|
|13||22.0 mm||69.7 mm|
|14||22.3 mm||71.2 mm|
© Copyright 2019 BijuNet.uk