Skip to content
How to measure the ring size
1. Measure the inner diameter on a ring that you already have.
2. Measure the circumference of the base of the finger where you want to wear the ring.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.